Support a neighbor in need and you build a stronger community for everyone to enjoy.
John E. Wright
For over sixty years, Padgett Stratemann has shown its commitment to the communities in which it does business by striving to be a leader in giving. Whether through monetary donations, providing time away from work for team members to serve on boards and committees, or through innovative programs, such as its Not-for-Profit Computer Donation Program, we believe giving to others is a reflection of the inner values held by our firm and its people. We hope every local not-for-profit organization will find this program an asset as they work to meet the needs of those who live in the Austin, San Antonio, and surrounding areas.
- Donations are intended to further the charitable efforts and/or internal operations of the nonprofit organizations selected to receive the computers
Nonprofit organizations desiring to participate in the program must have 501(c)(3) status from the Internal Revenue Service and must have been in business for a minimum of five years.
- Donations consist of used Dell Latitude E6400 and E6410 laptops and computer bags. Each computer is approximately 3 years old and are put through testing by the firm's IT team to ensure they are fully operational.
- Maximum of three (3) laptops per organization.
- Donated computers are not available for resell, trade, or auction.
- The donation program is offered bi-annually (Fall and Spring sessions). A new application must be submitted for each session.
- Applications are considered disqualified if the application itself is incomplete or if any of the required supporting documents are missing.
- Past award recipients are ineligible to submit an application the session immediately following the one in which they received computer equipment. After that point, they are eligible, once again, to participate in the program.
Fall 2013 Program Schedule
- Application Process Opens: October 7, 2013
- Application Process Closes: November 1, 2013 (Applications received via email must be date stamped by 11:59 p.m. Applications sent via U.S. Postal Service must be postmarked on or before November 1, 2013)
- Nonprofit's Notified of Program Results: Week of December 9, 2013
Application Submission or Further Information
Applications and required supporting documents may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the following address:
Director of Marketing
Padgett, Stratemann & Co., LLP
100 NE Loop 410, Suite 1100
San Antonio, Texas 78216
For further information regarding the program, please call toll-free at 800.879.4966.
The following links provide key information about the program's guidelines - including a list of required supporting documentation, the equipment being donated as part of the Fall 2013 session (equipment varies per session), and the Computer Donation Program Agreement.
SAVE THE DATE
The Spring 2014 program is scheduled to launch in early April. Be sure to return to this site for further information on key program information.